Monday, October 12, 2015

Nova's Baptism

Nova was baptized yesterday! We haven't had a day of celebrating just her, so it was really special to have family and friends to be there for her today. The whole thing was put together within less than a week and I wanted to keep it really low- key. Unfortunately we missed some important people who couldn't be there so I wanted to be sure to take some good pictures so they could see how sweet she looked.

Thank you to anyone who came, and a huge thank you to her Godmothers, Olivia and Felicia. I couldn't ask for better women as incfluences in Nova's life. She is so lucky to have both of you, as well as all the other amazing people in her life. I can't say how faithful I am to the Catholic church and religion as a whole, but I do know for sure that we are blessed.




















No comments:

Post a Comment