Thursday, September 24, 2015

First Day of Fall // Finger Lakes Family Photographer

So I started this blog with the intention to share more motherhood related things, but it turns out I just need another place to share my creative endeavers! So here is another photoshoot... actually really two shoots in one session where the kids are cousins!

Pretty excited about how these turned out!! First we pressed our luck on some train tracks, then headed to Owen Orchards and took our pictures in the most beautiful light. I'm still learning the ins and outs of Lightroom and I'm not 100% sold on the editing in every picture as I'd like to get it more consistent-looking at least within each shoot. I might have to revisit these and play with them more! Photogs out there- any constructive criticism is welcome!!

So far there has been an unbelievable response to these, which makes my heart just sing. So thanks everyone for your support!






No comments:

Post a Comment