Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Kaleigh + Vinnie | Finger Lakes Photographer

Marriage! It's happening pretty much every weekend lately and I freaking love it. It's so inspiring to watch two young people continuing their lives together, and also starting one life together officially. It seems so crazy to me that people my age are doing this grown-up thing, and then I remember that we ARE growing up. Does that sound stupid? It sounds stupid to me but it's something I think about every time I see or do something I always reserved for "grown-ups". 

ANYWAYS... Kaleigh and Vinnie. One of the most gorgeous couples I have ever laid eyes on. I dare say perfect, but no couple is I suppose. But damn near perfect. Congrats to them- I can't wait to witness this love on September 19th.























No comments:

Post a Comment