Thursday, September 10, 2015

Romantic floral invitations | Syracuse Wedding Stationery Design



I'm so excited to finally share this project! It always takes me way too long to photograph my work. By the time I get home from work the light is escaping my house, but I took advantage of it the other day to snap some shots of these beauties. PS- any photographer out there that wants to style all of my work and shoot it? Hehe.

Anyways- I did pretty much all of Sam and Mike's wedding related stationery, from bridal party invites to save the dates, this invitation suite and eventually thank you cards. We also had a little photo shoot last winter. I also did seating charts and table numbers to match the invitations.

It's really hard to show the quality of the paper here, but take my word for it- it's the best part about these! The paper always makes a huge difference in invitation quality. I've been trying to incorporate more specialty paper these days. Picking it out is my favorite part!

Thanks again Sam and Mike for giving me this huge place in your special day!



No comments:

Post a Comment